Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OK so he's living with me. I like it more and more each day and some days not so much. last night was one of those times.. we hadn't had sex in a couple of days and this was mentioned earlier in the day. so last night we did and it was more of insert tab a into slot b. when HE finished he made it seem like i was a chore to check off his list. I hated it. all of it. when i said something he told me he didn't mean it that way and just kept putting his foot in his mouth. I was so hurt over it. something so dumb. i would prefer sex once or twice a week that was amazing instead of crappy sex 5 or 6 times a week. and i don't know how to make him understand that. i miss him since we moved in. we seem more like a boring married couple then a young couple just starting out with each other. i miss the fun. the excitement. and i don't know how to explain it to him. to make it worse all we do is talk but somethings are hard to explain...

No comments:

Post a Comment