Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anger and Pain

All I feel anymore is anger and pain. Never in my whole life have I felt this angry. I hurt all of the time. I don't know how to be happy anymore. How to feel anything else I hurt so much. All I want to do is scream and yell and throw a tantrum. I want to throw a fit like a 5 year old child. just lay on the floor and scream. And stop hurting, I just want to stop hurting. I don't know how to focus on anything else. I'm so filled with hate and anger, I want, no I need this to go away. I have friends who tell me I have to face it, to deal with it and I won't, I can't, I just can't face this not yet maybe not ever but I can't keep being so angery all of the time. I can't keep being mean to everyone. I don't want to hurt anymore and I don't know how much longer I can keep hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment