Monday, April 25, 2011

Why why why... Why would you tell me one thing and then rethink it. It's not like it was something small like buying a couch or what to have for dinner. No you said we should try to make a baby. A BABY!! Not a small thing at all. Then a week later you say you're not sure. Ok i understand if your worried or scared but I really started to want this. Now it's well we'll start using birth control again and if you are you are. What does that mean "If you are, you are"??? I'm not mad i'm scared because what if I am? What if we created a life? What if we're having a baby? I didn't want this. All either you and I have said for the last year is no more kids.. Then, it's we want a baby. Now, it's I'm not so sure if we want this.. I wanted this. I really wanted this. I was so so exicited. Not so much anymore, now I'm more nervous about the fact that I might be. About the fact that I want to be. The fact that I want another child. I want a baby with you. I want to share that with you. To have that part of us. All the best parts of us. But I'm fine. I don't want to change our lives like that unless this is what you want too..

No comments:

Post a Comment