Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm so frustrated!!! He doesn't seem to talk to me about anything important anymore. i'm starting to feel like an option in his life when he is a priorty in mine. I can't seem to open my mouth to him. There are so many things I've learned to live without because of him. I've already been in one relationship where I didn't get my needs met, I don't know if I'm willin to do it again. I don't see why I should be in a relationship where I don't feel important to him at all. All I ever say is "I'm fine" anymore. I think those words have lost all of their meaning to me. I just don't know how to talk to him, I don't knkow what to say. I'm starting to belive the things that I need and want really aren't that big of a deal and just don't matter anymore. Whats the big deal if I lose a little bit more of myself it's not like anyone notices anyway. I love him and we have a wonderful relationship but lately it feels a little empty and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment