Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ok so I like him. I'm not sopposed to and I do. Getting emotionaly involved is a not allowed. Knowing that he isn't looking for more then someone to play with and untill I started seeing him I wasn't either. Wondering if I'm getting too close or being to into him. I feel like a teenager and I'm not even close. I don't like or enjoy feeling like this. Confused is not ok with me. It's too soon to ask him how he feels or what this is but I want to. We both had rules. I love my rules. This is going to end badly and I know that. I don't doubt that. I know I should just relax and enjoy this while it lasts and I will. But I want more, I miss having someone to come home to. To share my day with. To hold me while I sleep and wake up to in the morning. And while I have him in my life I will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment