Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I wish I knew what I wanted. I feel like I'm missing some puzzle pieces and just can't see the whole picture thats in front of me. The promblem is that I've come to the conclusion that the pieces that are missing are on my end not his. This was easier when I thought they were missing on his end. Now I have no idea what to say or do. There is this big thing right in front of me when ever i try to talk to him. I can't seem to open up to him. To share myself with him to let myself feel emotionaly safe and I have no idea why. I want to just leave it alone. To just enjoy what I have in front of me and I just can't seem to leave it alone. I keep picking at this whole relationship and trying to find the flaws. why can't I just be happy. Why can't I just enjoy him, enjoy us???

No comments:

Post a Comment